1. Documentation, invoice, packing list.
2. Co-ordinate with Shipping company, port.
3. Prepare import and export documents.
4. Prepare documentation and request for a foreign license.
5. Co-ordinate with relevant departments such as the Customs Department, Industrial Standards Institute, Ministry of Commerce or other related agencies.
1. Male or female.
2. Age 25-32 years.
3. Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, International Business, Logistics Or other related fields.
4.Good interpersonal and negotiating skill.
5. Can be communicate and command in English and Computer skills.
6. If you have experience in contacting the BOI / Department of the factory, it will be an advantage.
7. At least 1 years experience in Import & Export.
8. Can work overtime.
Monday - Friday
368 Moo 6, Sukhumvit Road, Samrong-nua, Muang Samutprakarn, Thailand 10270
Phone 037-625-888 Ext.735 E-mail email@example.com